Well, in the spirit of the season, I've decided to try a few Halloween RP ideas I've wanted to do for awhile:
1. The Last Halloween- Due to a new law that has been passed, October 31 will no longer be known as Halloween. And so, you and my muse plan on making this last Halloween the greatest they've ever had.
2. The Anniversary- A friend of my muse needs help celebrating his parents wedding anniversary, which is was on Halloween. And in that couples bumpy road of a relationship so far, he'll need all of the help he can get.
3. The Retribution- It's the apocalypse, and everyone who's still alive has been in bunkers for generations worth of decades. Now, your and my muse want to try the holiday once known as Halloween...even if they die trying.
4. The Retry- Your muse is trying to get my muse to come out of his house and celebrate Halloween. But, that might take awhile, since my muse has a traumatic memory of Halloween.
5. The Costume- My muse makes fun of someone dressed up in a very bad wizard costume, who actually turns out to be a witch. Angered, she makes everyone's Halloween costumes to fuse with them, making them think and act like who they're dressed as. Now, mine and your muse must find the witch and blow out her magic pumpkin's candle before midnight, or everyone would stay this way... FOREVER!
1. The Fun House- My muse and yours go to a abandoned carnival fun house on Halloween night. But, find that the mirrors don't just distort your appearance...but your sanity!
2. The Corn Maze- My muse and yours go to a corn maze on Halloween Night, but find that they aren't alone...
So, if you want a non-horror, comment or note the title and I'll start us off.
And, if you want a horror, note me and we can get started.